The Ultimate car mod

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What do you think of this one then?

CaroftheYear.003.JPG

is a Keg cheaper then a pair of tires from doin a burnout at a cruise?
eitherway this one keeps attention or longer.

A* for originality :D

basuk said:
you wouldn't really be able to use it :(

I know what you basically mean but it does depend, based on the picture, those cups are only about 1 unit each. You could drink like 1 pint every half hour for say 3 hours and then after your sixth cup, drink some water, 2 hours later and 10 toilet visits your fit to drive...

Pixel said:
basuk said:
you wouldn't really be able to use it :(

I know what you basically mean but it does depend, based on the picture, those cups are only about 1 unit each. You could drink like 1 pint every half hour for say 3 hours and then after your sixth cup, drink some water, 2 hours later and 10 toilet visits your fit to drive...

...Legally anyway, a lot of people dont want to drive if they have had 1 pint and are well under the limit.

Can you use nitrous as the gas for dispensing lager...? That would be hilarious (ba dum ching!). I'll second the weight issue, a 25-30kg keg, a weighty gas bottle, a cooling system and a pump system. Of course if you only want warm, flat beer, then it's simpler. But bragging rights aplenty there. That is stylish.

@Pixel - those look like short-wide pint cups so each one would be 2-2.5 units each. Of course he may just have giant hands.

umm.... just how does that work? i thought it was like... 2 units for 24 hours? i have heard this before but i really wouldnt like to put it into practice regarding the police

Your all missing the point...forget the weight and being over the limit...this driver has beer on tap in the back of his car!!! What more can you say other than legend!

Your all missing the point...forget the weight and being over the limit...this driver has beer on tap in the back of his car!!! What more can you say other than legend!

too true too true. i might have to set up a mini bar in the back of a transit heh.. bench along one side bar along the other.

actually if that bloke is selling the beer from the back of his car wouldnt he need a licence to do it. if thats the case they would have to shut his boot down lol

The unit dissipation is cumulative the more you drink the longer it takes to get the next unit out of your system. (If you had just a half and killed a kid would you be asking yourself if you could have avoided the accident if you were sober? I know I would so rather than second guess the dissipation levels I have 0 units before driving.)

(Mobile licencing! Take the wheels off get the licence and badge to go over the door and you then put the wheels on - problem solved! :lol:)