The torque cars shed thread

SLEEPER

Pro Tuner
I thought it would be a good idea to have our own shed thread,

Essentially post pics here of cars that qualify. I will post a few to give people the idea.

and my particular favourite (untill somone posts something better)

I wouldn't,personally, consider the first one a shed. It isn't my taste but the work appears to have been done well.

I would need to see the rest of the grey Audi before passing judgement.

The Metro is a work in progress, hopefully, and most of us modders have been there.

The car with a roof rack, a bit of a mess.

The next grey car, whatever it is, is another taste issue rather than badly executed.

The yellow Audi, however, does meet my definition of a shed :)

Is there an accepted universal definition of a shed? For example, is this considered by the majority on here to be a shed?

Last edited:
No og thats not what I mean as a shed .
Only mods are - and a chequer boot and different wheel(s) that could even be a spare after a flat tyre,
Hardly modded at all really......

So to be clear
The definition of a shed for this thread is something that someone has seriously moddded to look cool . They think they have succeded but to most it ilooks anywhere between daft and ridiculous
It goes without saying extra points for badly fitted or home made body kits .

Only one rule Bazuka style jap cars dont count. They go to absolute extreme lenghts and have a serious cult following . They are also deemed very cool in Japan and most have been done really well . The last two points are why they dont count

And it should really be pics you have taken . Anyone can trawl the interwebby .And before the proffessiona;l pedants say it - yes most of my pics came from there but that was just to give examples.
The idea came from the bently badged chrysler thread and if anyone sees one that defiantely counts

It's a work in progress. It may be finished now and look fantastic..........................or maybe not.

A personal favourite shed of mine I saw at a classic car show few years ago

102_1095.jpg

102_1096.jpg

Or how about this classic modified body kit
oldtunners07ui1.jpg

I think that you may be missing the point of these two examples. My guess is that they are taking the piss or having a giggle.