The SNOW is back

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
We have had a fair sprinkle of snow this morning, in about 4 minutes the ground was white.

What about where you are? Are you getting fed up with all this white stuff now?

I hate the snow cant take the car out in it to be honest, so out comes the truck to play :)

this snow is killing the roads so many pot holes where i live now its made instead of darting from foxes im darting round pot holes!

just come back from canterbury and was worse there then it here even coming along the m20 throu ashford i could not see anything infront

Nothing but blue skies all day in Roch, apart from 30 min flourish, which came to nothing. More predicted overnight though.

Had a light covering nothing major. Potholes are horendous round here though. I saw one today that I had to avoid cause if I hit it I'd have needed towing back out of it.

Loads more snow overnight, roads closed, it's going to be chaos again!

I might go out and have some fun. Although I work from home I'm going to have a "can't get into the office day!"

we had a very light snow the other night but nothing major way too cold for snow just now, that and there is nothing but blue sky

-8 this morning at 820 brrrrr

We had snow last night which settle but nothing major it came down but now this morning its all gone and the sun is out, they said thursday is ment to be bad im hoping the sun holds out and the snow does not appear!.....

All the trains are up the creek going from Victoria into kent!! we not even had the bad snow yet lol!!

were is it all blue skys all day not a bit of snow
am all ready to go water in the back loads of sweets and what nots in case i get hungary tyre pressures lowered tow rope on the back

and nothing

you still have it down there waynne
i keep getting txt messages from south east 4x4 response witch i belong to and there are loads of calls today for round that way

YUP! Still here, no fresh snow but the slush has frozen over making driving really trecherous! I can't beleive how localised it all is.