The scoobs replacement :)

sold the scoob yesterday (making almost a 100% profit lol) and went straight down to get this.

3.0L V6
GLS model so has all the toys :)

Just give her a wash and wax so heres the pics,

Plans are are graphics (of course lol)

Walnut dash is getting colourcoded blue to match bodywork

Thinking about colour coding the full bottom half of the car so its all blue

Last edited:
Looking good 2fast2catch, wait till you start having to pay the fuel bills;). It should be plenty big enough for you.

looking good.
bet it feels alot slower than the scooby

yeah :( alot slower lol

plan is to use this for a few month to get business up and running and then get a project show car to do..... was gutting seeing the scoob go but there just wasnt enough space in it for what it was going to be used for. this isnt as slow as i thought it was going to be though, and its scary fun when it decides to go sideways :shock::bigsmile:

You sold it for almost double what you paid for it? :amazed:

well almost, bought the scoob for 1100 and sold it 3 months later for 1900 plus he is leaving all the graphics on it so free advertising in portsmouth for me lol.

bought the truck for 1400, was supposed to be 1550 with no tax, decided to go halfs on the tax with the seller and then when money exchange time came he said he wanted 1400 all in......... :confused: okey dokey then lol not sure where he went to school lol.

Looking good 2fast2catch, wait till you start having to pay the fuel bills;). It should be plenty big enough for you.

its surprisingly economical considering its a 3.0 v6,

bringing it home from where we bought it from (approx 130 miles) it only used about £12. :amazed:

plus with it being a 99 registered its before the tax increase so alls good :)