The Disco has gone and in its place.......

stamford

Pro Tuner
Car
MG ZS200
It was time to move the TD5 Discovery on as it was getting on a bit, the last MOT had a few advisories that meant spending on it in the next year. Plus I was looking for something more economical on the 70 mile daily commute and comfortable as the back is not as good as it once was! The other considerations were it has to have enough room for my three dalmatians and could tow the caravan when needed.

So after some reviewing and checking out alot of suitable cars within my budget I went for a run of the mill estate, nothing to set the world on fire but it fits in with our needs. It won't be to everyones taste, but like I said it is a requirement. Not bought for power or performance, just a lifestyle change.

2008 Vauxhall Vectra Elite Estate 150 CDTi with all the toys. I have a couple of subtle mods in-mind and perhaps a remap at some stage to increase the power and torque.

At least I still have the MG ZS to play with. So that will get my modified attention and have already bought a few nice shiny bits for it to tighten up the suspension ;)