The bus from Hell

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
The school bus from Hell comes on my route to work regularly. Thankfully there is a village with no diagnal road through it so when he turns right I have a chance to beat him by going left but it is pretty close. The feeling of victory when I hit the main road at the other side of the village and see the bus behind me is immense. :D The thing that gets me though is he drives really slowly - but only when I'm behind him. Sometimes he beats me through the village :shock: . I was just wondering if you have any regulars on your route or people that you compete with for parking spaces? :x

Theres a blond in her 30's who I regular 'race' round the block to find a parking space. We don't talk but we give a smug glance from our space as we see the other car go by! It's one of those childish things really but yes it does feel good to have won the space :lol: !

It was the only distinguising feature I can make out through the window in the split second I drive past - not really got anything against blonds. Hey it is a RED corsa so I don't think its you Cheryl :wink:

The bus driver was Bald if that matters or makes anyone feel any better. Well actually it was a sort of 'Monk style Hippy combover' without the comb over! :lol:

PS: I'm Follically challanged and not afraid to admit it - I'm just too tall for my hair!