The best motor trade job in the world

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What is the best motor trade job in the world?

Would you like to work for Ferrari, Aston or one of the exclusive London Super car dealerships?

Perhaps you'd like to have some off road fun and work in a Land Rover dealership.

Test driving or car journalist would be the most fun you could have?

Driving experience instructors would have a lot of fun!

Maybe you'd prefer working in a budget car sales place selling people their first cars? There must be a lot of satisfaction in that!

Well my neighbours defender goes off road he goes hunting quite regularly. The neighbour 2 doors down virtually every weekend in the summer he takes his discovery or defender off roading;)

My Range Rover Sport went charging round Bures Pit on a pay and play day! They don't all live on tarmac :)

In terms of favourite to work in. Tuning isn't bad - you get to see some nice stuff, and road test it... but if I could pick anyones job it would have to be that of Chris Harris with the 'Chris Harris on Cars' series.

My son works for Geoff Page Racing. He is working on the two RS200s at the moment. In fact, he is not working on them he is rebuilding them!

All cars are made from the same parts, it is only the outer shells that differ.

Working in a dealership would be a bit like working in a chocolate factory. Great to start with but it will end up just like any other job and could well spoil your appreciation. Also, I don't think I could deal with the rich pr*ts and their demands. I don't have the fawning gene so wouldn't last very long :)

I know what you mean about the Fawning gene! Money doesn't make someone special, it does the opposite IMO!