Technical info.

JasonPetr

Car
Skoda Fabia1.2l 12v
Good afternoon guys ! I have some questions on how to increase horsepower on my car .I have a Skoda Fabia 6Y2 1.2l 12v and currently i have installed a cold air intake an a sports exhaust .I want to know ,besides ECU remapping , how can i increase hp on that Natural Aspirated engine with parts from other platforms or custom parts from automotive factories. I.e. camshafts ,pistons, injectors etc.I know it doesn't worth the effort and the money but i want to explore the full potential of that engine.Thank you in advance guys!

Hello and welcome Jason |B

I have sold my turbo powered car and now have a NA car and it is expensive to get any substantial power increase in it compared to just increasing boost pressure and remapping in any turbo powered engine PROVIDED that it is built properly with forged pistons and rods.

That said you would / might be able to install a belt driven supercharger running on no more than app 5 psi to make it a bit more lively so always do some research before spinning the spanners

I have sold my turbo powered car and now have a NA car and it is expensive to get any substantial power increase in it compared to just increasing boost pressure and remapping in any turbo powered engine PROVIDED that it is built properly with forged pistons and rods.

That said you would / might be able to install a belt driven supercharger running on no more than app 5 psi to make it a bit more lively so always do some research before spinning the spanners
Thank you for your time ! Of course i'm doing my research on how to achieve these numbers and i'm speaking without any concern about the money .Now im asking about , specifications of the parts i must use . For example , which turbo you suggest ,which intercooler ,if existing any aftermarket valves, pistons, Conrods, gaskets , Standalone ECU all that stuff i will need for that project in detail (as much as you are able to answer).I'm not a mechanic but i believe that i'll understand .

Also a supercharger is not a bad idea but can you give me some guidance on that field causa all that time i was searching for the turbocharged solution.