T5 remap

mikeyboy123456

Car
850 T-5
Hello,

Does anybody know the best place for me to get my volvo t5 chipped? I live in Essex but would travel out if its worthwhile. Im looking to get it running around the 290bhp mark.

Cheers,

Mike

would have said celtic tuning mate but they dont list the T5
they do however do the focus st, same engine, but they only take it to 270 on the generic.
might be worth giving them a call to see what they think is required for 290

Hi Mike and a warm welcome to TorqueCars. Have you done any other mods? If not I'd get an exhaust preferably with a sports cat and induction kit/sport panel filter sorted first.

Celtic tuning are pretty well rated on here but I'm not sure if they do Volvo's. Isn't this the same block as the Focus engine?

T5 New clutch

Cheers for the advice guys.i ended up getting the T5 remapped to 277bhp by a bloke called simon who worked for a firm called CCC.Top bloke as it goes I would recommend him.

However....the new amount of power has pushed my poor tired clutch over the edge and I was wondering if anyone knew of a good supplier/mechanic and what sort of price i should be paying to get a new clutch fitted? Sodding thing is sucking my bank account dry at the moment but it always puts a smile on my face,so well worth it!

As you are in the Uk go for RT-or Kalmar Union,they are the

Volvo Tuners.:bigsmile:Go for a MTE-remap,bit expensive but the best around,

ask the volvo"freaks" ,i've got it and it's top. :love:

You could aproach a company called HLM in Bromsgrove Birmingham, he's doing a RICA remap for £150 at the moment, this should give you a decent increase in power, combine that with a K&N filter and a decent cat back exhaust and you should be more than happy with it.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back