sx4

will post pics when im able thought i would tell you a bit about my car . 2007 suzuki SX4 2WD sport mods.18" fusion wheels 225x40x18 kumho ecsta tyres, twin s/steel exhaust, cold air intake,lowered 2" ,plus a few small bits and peices e.g. sport peddles, gear knob,driving lights,tinted windows, would like to go turbo but im not sure the financial advisor will aprove ( WIFE) .

hi

new here

i have a sx4 1.6

looking for some tuning help.

i find the ride wallowie and not very stable

i have fitted 17 team dynamic monza r rims with eska sport 255/50/17 which have helped a lot but it still unstable at speeds and i towed my little super moto on the car and the car had massive body roll and suffered with torque badly.

i'm lookng to drop the car but notby much was concidering the eibach pro-kit which drops 25mm front and rear.

was concidering a anti sway bar on the rear but think it might be a bit much thoughts?

and for the torque was thinking a induction kit and a remap but in the uk not a lot are offering remaps for the petrol version and the company who will do it want over £400 for about 10 bhp

it a pain with this car there isn't a lot on the shelf options and not many have played with them so there is no web resources apart from the north americans with the 2l engines

Greetings and Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend! :)

I am unable to help you with your question directly, but hopefully somebody can point you in the right direction for the knowledge that you seek!

Good luck! :)

hi

new here

i have a sx4 1.6

looking for some tuning help.

i find the ride wallowie and not very stable

i have fitted 17 team dynamic monza r rims with eska sport 255/50/17 which have helped a lot but it still unstable at speeds and i towed my little super moto on the car and the car had massive body roll and suffered with torque badly.

i'm lookng to drop the car but notby much was concidering the eibach pro-kit which drops 25mm front and rear.

was concidering a anti sway bar on the rear but think it might be a bit much thoughts?

and for the torque was thinking a induction kit and a remap but in the uk not a lot are offering remaps for the petrol version and the company who will do it want over £400 for about 10 bhp

it a pain with this car there isn't a lot on the shelf options and not many have played with them so there is no web resources apart from the north americans with the 2l engines

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back