Switzerland

charger69

Pro Tuner
Car
Opel Corsa B X14XE
Well friends, I am now here in Switzerland staying for 7 months now. love the nature, and the chance to see some beautiful and rare cars. will post pics soon. all is good except the poor social skills of the swiss people, hard to befriend someone and feels so dead having nowhere to hangout with friends. Do we have anyone here from Switzerland?

good. nature is breathtaking, if you are an outdoor person it is nice, i go a lot bicycling. also car talk, i had the opportunity seeing some pretty cool cars here, some saw first time, these people have a amazing cars. sadly, they have no concept of friendship, you say hi to them, they stand in front of you like tomb stones, really boring and annoying people, can say that swiss are the most awful people.

You've probably just not me the right people yet.

I do want to go to Sweden, I have heard it is amazingly picturesque.

Sweden is a beautiful country and Swedes are more friendly I think, but can't tell because never met a Swede.... Countryside is nice, and ladies are fire there haha, and cars, Koenigsegg!!!

Just make sure that the wife doesn't catch you getting a glimpse of these yoga pants or you won't have a pulse for long :rofl:

Apart from that, the Swiss sure are not as open to strangers as in the Balkans... I've spent a couple years in Novi Sad, Dubrovnik and Sarajevo and have lots of good memories... Driving a Yugo wasn't one of them though!

Just make sure that the wife doesn't catch you getting a glimpse of these yoga pants or you won't have a pulse for long :rofl:

Apart from that, the Swiss sure are not as open to strangers as in the Balkans... I've spent a couple years in Novi Sad, Dubrovnik and Sarajevo and have lots of good memories... Driving a Yugo wasn't one of them though!
hahaha, well guess what, it has heaters on the rear windoes, so your hands wont freeze haha. Agree, yugo stocks are *#*#*#*#, but people have managed to customize them up and make amazing machines from them. Yea all Balcans have awesome people with sad history. The people, nature and the food is unique. in other hand Swiss ar really annoying and they don't know nothing but call the cops...... have no life, they have a lot of money but they don't know how to use it...... I have seen a lot beautiful cars, but none is build, all were bought, pathetic.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back