Swedish Day 2015 - Winner!

T9 man

TC ModFather
Car
Saab 9-3SS T9
Spent the weekend in Crewkerne in Somerset at the Swedish Day car show, both I and her indoors had a marvellous time :)

We drove up Saturday afternoon and stayed in the hotel where the venue was being held. By tradition there is an evening meal that we sit down to which is a great social event, the three course meal for £20 a head proved to be great value. The weather was playing with my mind as it drizzled on and off all over the weekend but not enough to dampen my spirits. There were some fantastic cars in attendance from both Saab and Volvo, some were clearly much loved by their owners. I was one of the sponsors for the event and I had to give a prize at the closing ceremony to the "Favourite Young Swede" this happened to be a lovely 2011 red Saab convertible owned by a lovely couple. Then came my turn to receive a prize :) the Beast was voted "Best Modified Swede" :D
I was filled with pride and her indoors was chuffed to bits bless her. The only downside of the event for me was the absence of our very own @claymore; that monster of his would have raised some eyebrows, caused women to swoon and children to run to their dads for protection and comfort ;)

A few photos of the weekend to share with you all.

Yours truly being presented with his prizes

Since people have seen your car Saab have gone out of business, I guess they couldn't compete on looks or performance so gave up.

Well done on another well deserved win!

Well done Os but seriously, you were 20 miles down the road from me and didn't call in! o_O

Oh for goodness sake .V( Did not even give that a thought :(

It's a great venue and it would have been lovely to have caught up with you Andy and buy you a pint ;)

Congrats Os sounds like a great time was had by all the Swedish car lovers|B

Andy don't you live in an area only aces-sable by 4WD ??

Yes indeed Andy, for the record it will be on Sunday the 8th of May but I will be there from the Saturday afternoon, I have already booked the hotel ;)