Swaps

i dunno about these beasts but there is alot to check on every car you buy some inportant ones are inside oil cap for gunk rust in door seems and boot check for over spray marks on doors ect may be that the car has been shunted watch for smoke or a stodgy tick over oh and always take for a test drive drive in every gear and press every button and lever in car check tyres for uneven wear and exhaust for breaks (the noise is the giveaway).

Well im just thinking about swapping my car for one thats all. still not sure after reading through the threads.:confused:

obviously it aint no sloach 3litre v6 na produces 220bhp but in a car that size i aint sure. na trying to get a look at it today or tomorrow. would be loads better with twin turbos...lol if i get it might be worth changing to manual and twin turbos 321bhp then bit of a difference. 5 secs or summit to 60 150 odd mph...mmm could be fun..;) if i get it i'll buy myself a cheap runner and keep it for fun..

If your thinking of making it into a twin turbo then you may as well look for one that is twin turbo from the factory cause converting a non turbo can cost quite a bit of money.

i'm not in any hurry mate to be honest i would mjust change it to a manual first. gearbox pedal box flywheel etc loads of work but i'm sure it would be worth it.

If your thinking of making it into a twin turbo then you may as well look for one that is twin turbo from the factory cause converting a non turbo can cost quite a bit of money.

Oh yes, and then some. It's not just an engine/box transfer, the suspension is different, the wiring is totally different, the list is so long it's not worth it.