(Suzuki Swift Sport) Basic tuning modifications

TRuFFeRS

Car
Suzuki Swift Sport
Hey there guys, im new to tuning cars as my previous first car was a standard ford fiesta, so now i have a SSS and would like to find out information on how to improve BHP for my sport.

ive read the information articles on Induction kits, Road cams and exhaust systems amoung others. Am i right in thinking that these 3 areas would be my first and most benificial port of call for my car to increase BHP?

im sure there must be someone who has been in my position with a SSS so i hope i can attain some very useful information.

Thank you

Truffers

Welcome to TorqueCars. :bigsmile:

Normal route is induction, exhaust and then higher costed items like cams followed by a remap. Higher profile cams would probably need an aftermarket ecu as the standard one would not cope, typical for any car these days. What you want to do will come down to budget and level of tuning desired.

ok, thanks is their anyone with exstensive knowledge and experience of doing these tuning modications for the SSS? so i can begin to compile a budget and know which components are the best for the job?

Hi ive just bought a SSS was wondering if you have started anything yet if so if you could give me some tips that would be great