suspension

creature

Torque Junkie
Car
mg zs 1.8
Its come to the time i want to upgrade my oem suspension. Ive become rather unhappy with the way the car handles and its started to sound like it bottoming out on uneven road surfaces. the entire car seems to judder hitting a stone on the road.

can anyone reccomend a suitable kit?

also what exactly are coilover kits compared to sports suspension?

regards mark

Get some poly bushes whilst you are at it. It may just be that the OEM bushes are shot.

Always get an adjustable kit so you can set it yourself, cheap fixed kits are not worth the hassle. Bilsteing, Koni and Tein all make pretty good stuff although I've heard some say that Tein is a little hard but I think that was a JDM version.

well suspension wont really get to the point where it feels like the car is bottoming out
thatd be more so ur shock absorbers unless youve been doing some crazy driving
and yeh might also check your steering joints and whatever too if its handling is nt to great or if it clicks when u put steering wheel into a full lock

thanks for the replies, ive recently noticed a nasty sound of grinding metal if i corner right aggresively. any ideas?

and i think ill be buying a tein kit soon they look quite promiseing with good reviews. Would sport shocks or coilovers be the better choice im unsure what the difference is.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back