suspension

Wally1969

Car
Peugeot hdi gt
hi guys am wanting to upgrade my suspension on my 207 gt hdi what would be the best way to go stock gti v bilstein or some other make.am wanting better handling but not to stiff so it breaks your back. any advice will be much appreciated thanks inadvance

I would think that the Billies valved to suit your cars spring rates would be a good start along with some polly bushes to tighten up the suspension plus a set of adjustable sway bars so you can try the different levels of stiffness and adjust them to what you feel is the best compromise.

A good set of quality tyres should also be on your shopping list.

The TW number on any tyre is a basic indicator of the grip level and possible lifespan so the lower number = better grip and a shorter life.

I would think that the Billies valved to suit your cars spring rates would be a good start along with some polly bushes to tighten up the suspension plus a set of adjustable sway bars so you can try the different levels of stiffness and adjust them to what you feel is the best compromise.

The TW number on any tyre is a basic indicator of the grip level and possible lifespan so the lower number = better grip and a shorter life.

The TW number on any tyre is a basic indicator of the grip level and possible lifespan so the lower number = better grip and

A lot of people confuse handling with grip..V(

To me handling is how the car responds to steering inputs,how it behaves when turning into and powering out of corners.

Grip determines how far it takes to stop,how quickly it turns into a corner as well as more grip makes for higher exit speed.