SUPRA'S

yankfan101

Torque Junkie
Car
1987 Range Rover
Happy New Year all, I'm thinking of buying a Supra, but can anyone give me some pointers as to what to watch out for, what's the best one to get, major faults and so on . Many thanks guy's.

The Turbo is the best, non turbos are not that tuneable and don't offer much in terms of outright power.

Finding a good one is getting harder and harder. Sort out the well looked after enthusiast owned ones from the boy racer, bolt on a big turbo and cover it with stickers ones and you'll be happy.

decent supras are now lots of £££s. top will be the twin turbo models which have amazing engines cpable of handling silly power on the standard bottom end .
not for me though -the handling simply is not in the same league as a lot of the other "top of the range" jap cars.

No decent cars have come to light yet waynne, pro, I'm looking at getting a MK2 turbo, not the newer rounded shape ones with 346 bhp, just the 232 bhp version, looks a bit like a rounded off Testarosa, sorry about the spelling. I'll be in touch when I get one. TTFN.

I stand corrected oh great one, I knew it was around the low 300's as apposed to the earlier ones being in the low 200's.