subframe angle

stageachris

Car
nissan stagea rs4v
hi all,
can anyone explain to me the different applications for changing the subframe angle (tilt forwards or backward). Its something new ive come across and never seen before.

If it is on a stagea I would think the subframe angle can only be changed by fitting a solid bush kit which I would never advise om a road car.

Why would you want to do this ? You can fit adjustable arms and change the camber etc,

im not sure I do want to do this but its something ive come across and was more curious than anything. wondered if someone could shed some light on it for me. adjustable arms is all well and good and something im doing already, however that only adjusts camber, toe etc. changing angle of subframe would alter angle of the whole assembly to the road and was wondering what the uses of this modification are.
also its an addition to the polly bushes, not a solid assembly.

I agree solid bushes are waste of time for any road car and I suspect that changing the subframe angle would be the same, Also how are you going to acheive this and still keep the back end as rigid as stock.

On a stagea it is important to upgrade the main subframe ones. as after a few years do start to become "floppy" Whiteline are the best (IMHO) and they are not to difficult to fit- if you can drop the subframe you can change the bushes.

the oem and whiteline subframe bushes

I also changed the stagea rear hubs for GTR ones as they alloy are much lighter . You also need to change the lower arms to GTR which allso changes the suspension fitment and allowed me to fit stagea Nismo s tune suspension

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back