Styling Hummer H3 Interiors

djchub

Car
Hummer H3
Hello guys,

I need your ideas on styling up my Hummer H3's interiors and if possible exteriors too. Its a 2007 model Hummer H3, yellow color, with chrome exterior. I just need some simple ideas which i can implement on my own.

Cheers

How much are you looking to spend? Personally i'd drop in some new seats and go with a black and yellow leather interior.

If you are after really simple interior mods then you are probably talking about stick on chrome details around air vents etc, a gear knob and pedals. All of which I personally think would look tacky on a H3.

Hey I thought id take it step by step, that is like do a few changes every month. My budget is around 500$ a month thats about it. Iv got the chrome interiors. The leather seats is a cool idea..been thinking of putting two tone leather seats, with yellow in the middle and the black around it. Am just concerned whether the car would look too yellowish with the exterior and interiors a yellow color. Any other color ideas that would look good with a yellow exterior?Iv been thinking of adding some neon lights in the interior but blue wouldnt match with the yellow and it'd look wierd. Any ideas there?..

Blue or red interior neons always look cool. You could have leather seats with yellow piping and detailing, that will dull it down a bit if you're worried it will be too yellow.

A flocked dash will also look very cool but it will take a lot of work removing and refitting it.