stupid stickers

prevtec

Pro Tuner
Car
prelude 2.2vtec jap
hi members and guests,,,ive never been a one for stickers on your car person,but thats my perocitive.....i see some cars with 1 or 2 small stickers and it dosent look bad...what i saw the other day was totaly stupid...a guy in a turbo glanza had his whole back windsheild covered with a sticker of the words condom,,and a huge picture of a championship swimmer [SPERM] i was like..yeah,you really are a dick head...i wish i had the camera to show ye this,,it was insane.....so what do ye think of stickers,and have you ever saw somthing as crazy as this??????where i live is small area so i hope to bump into this lunatic again,so i can take a pic to show ye

if im honest that was probly a joke and i would find it funny wouldnt put it on my car lol but it might be his taste, if he like it let him look like a swimmer ;)

:rolleyes: We should have a taste police that give 3 points for unstylish modified cars! That would get a few sights off our roads!

there is a limit but i always say each to there own you know some one might have spent a week making a lovely install that is actually gash haha, but atleast there trying although some times it is hard not to laugh !

:rolleyes: We should have a taste police that give 3 points for unstylish modified cars! That would get a few sights off our roads!
good idea,il vote to get them in..we can make you captain,and il be the bad ass to dish out the points.i hate nice cars with someones bad taste

good idea,il vote to get them in..we can make you captain,and il be the bad ass to dish out the points.i hate nice cars with someones bad taste

We mustn't assume that we are the only ones with 'good' taste. One person's bad taste is someone else's stylish masterpiece.

Fortunately, we still live in a relatively free society so can modify our cars more or less how we like (subject to various regulations). We should be grateful that we don't live in New Zealand, where modifying is virtually banned.

The 'badly' modified cars are often owned (IMHO) by beginners in the modifying scene whose mantra is often 'bigger is better' (hence 6" exhaust pipes, body kits bigger than the original car, etc). As you get older and more experienced, you realise the error of your ways :)

There is room in our car culture for all types. Just like in music, you won't like all of it, but if the owner is happy with his car then that is what it is all about (we can still laugh, though).

Anyway, if it wasn't for the terrible cars ours wouldn't look so good :)

I saw on the back of a windscreen the words Tax tested and Motd with all tick boxes and then the words police harrased with a tick box! chavtastic!

Oh and another sticker on a back windscreen, " lower than your grans nipples"

oh ive jsut realised im not a new member hahaha

I like some funny stickers. Me personally when I get round to it am going to put stickers down the back window. An a few more here and there. They will all be what is on the car and not just because.

tbh i personally hate stickers on windows, dont mind decals and graphics on body when done properly, but it pisses me off when they have radio stations and crap on the back, best one it Xtreme-Kroozin.co.uk across the top :lol: the site for all the chavs WAAAAAYYY!

I can recall someone driving ahead of me sporting a bright green sticker saying "Wigwam" across the back window of a faded red 106 :| . No idea and no point to it to be fair.

I also have seen somone driving a Focus with the letters re-arranged to say Sofuc. :D which I thought was very entertaining.

Peeps already know where I satnd with stickers. I can't get my head round why people buy stuff for there car when they haven't even got anything close to said sticker on their car. It's like newer driver seem to have to spend all there money on buying a complete shopping list from Halfrauds or Motorworld.

If using stickers, graphics or vinyls, please only put stuff on your car that actaully means something.

I was very carefull when picking out my stickers and have placed them with great thought as i dont want them to be in peoples faces like most stickers etc.

Heres what i've done and everyone means something on my car ;)

newstickers3.jpg

mcrae3.jpg

And aslong as the graphics place I use can change the sponsor sticker to match item that are on my car, this is the graphics set i will eventually be putting on my car. It's alot but in the flesh it's by far one of the best graphic sets i've seen and as they have come from a Subaru, they will fit perfectly with my car especially as I already have about 6 Cusco item on my car (this is an actual pic of my car with the graphics placed over the top) :-

wheelrim2.jpg

i like those kind of stickers, is the ones like above on windows, plus bein a stu[idly fast car it looks the part

if your ever around hereford, you will see alot of "in memory of symo" stickers, and these, obviously have a meaning, but other than that, i cant see much point in stickers on the back windows,