Stoner lucky to win by 0.015 seconds

bigbadjoe

Pro Tuner
Car
Evo 8 @ 400bhp
Stoner pipped Spies to win the final race of the Moto GP calender. I feel sorry for Spies, he had an awsom race to come through the pack.

Bautista took out Rossi, Haydon and de puniet on the first corner.

Most riders rode with number 58 somewhere on there person in respect to Marco Simoncelli. Capparossi finished his career under bike number 58.

In the interveiw he said he slowed down due to the drizzle at the end and stoner didnt which probablty is why he is the champion

This would have been a tie about 40 years ago! Surely that many decimal places in a result is just being pedantic?

Dovie and Pedrosa battled for about 15 lapps while Speis camped behind and watched. Carl and Ayama had a good race long battle. It was a shame Rossi and Hayden got taken out on the first corner because the dukes are suted to cold conditions, and they could have made it really interesting.

Good race tho to be fair. I found it hard to watch tbh, im not very good at watching things like that after what happened. It takes me a little time to recover from incidents from a fortnight ago. I remember watching (I was exactly there at the time) James Ellison do a double flip in the air and land about 15 yards from me in Olton park. I didn't watch motorbike racing for about 4 months after that. Shook me up a bit.

Think thats why I don't ride on the roads anymore aswell :embarrest:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back