still lookin!!!!!!!! Help....

diesel30

Car
lookin 4 1st car
Hello, still looking for my perfect pug....:blink:
Hopefully find 1 as its driving me nuts not driving.
Anyway once again no older than a 1999 preferably black if possible and a peugeot 206 or 306...anybody please:grin::embarrest:

:( didnt get the car, had a huge problem when it reversed, went to look at another and that was all covered in rust and dents, so decided to up the price now and start looking between £500 - £2000, does anybody know of any pugs 206 or 306 slightly modified at all but perferably 2000 model or younger.
Im so frustrated:mad:
Many thanx
Kell

P.S. thanx for ur messages

how come you have such an adversion to cars before 2000? some of them are really good (this is a sweeping generalisation not just for pugs)

Sorry didnt mean to offend, but i dont want an old car for my very 1st car thats why, plus i really like the pug 206 2000 and 2001 model. Hopefully i will find wot im lookin for now my price range is higher £500-£2000 many thanx:embarrest: Kell

lol no offence, just was asking the question why you didnt want an older one, probably came out a bit wrong.

but yeah, the 2000-2001 206's are good. the 1.6xs are quite fast aswell

on the other side kell, the older cars are alot easier to work with and you could learn more when working on it as they dont require a laptop to be hooked up everytime you change anything

i learnt more working on my fiesta (96) and prelude (90) than i have with the civic and bora. only thing ive learnt with the bora is diagostic checking

Id recomend goin for somethin a bit older and cheaper even for the first 3 or 4 months because when your first startin to drive your bound to get a few dents and scrapes and it s better to do it in a old banger than a nice pug.

Sorry, anyway well hopefully i will find wot i want and hopefully one of those 206 pugs 1.6 u mention many thanx, if u or anybody know of wot i want please email me ok...thanx again:embarrest:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back