Stay Safe!

turbonutter69

TC ModFather
Car
Insignia SRI.
My older brothers dad, Tony watched his friend instantly die on a bike trip many years ago as a lorry pulled out of a junction not seeing the bikes and he just couldn't stop in time. The poor man was decapitated.

I feel so sorry for motorcyclists. They're made out to be utter arses on the roads, when it's actually car drivers.

I'm glad he made a recovery and is well.

I agree, bikers get so much bad rep for mainly other road users not paying attention to them.
I always give way to bikes no matter how far away or how fast/slow they are going. If I have to cross their path then I would only do so if the rider shown me an intent to let me go.

TBH every time I ponder changing to a bike for my summer commute I read something like that and come to my senses.

You have NO protection on a bike.

I have always regarded bikes as God's way of improving the gene pool. We refused to let our kids have one but helped them to get their first cars

I for one simply can not understand why it is not compulsory for all 2 wheeled riders to wear high visibility reflective fluro jackets for their own safety.

^^ When you pop over to dear old blighty in August buddy, I fear you will be quite shocked once you have witnessed some of the antics on our roads.

^^ When you pop over to dear old blighty in August buddy, I fear you will be quite shocked once you have witnessed some of the antics on our roads.

:eek: will be bringing my dash cam to record them for posterity ;) :lol:

PS yes our trip is drawing closer and went shopping for a suit as have to wear one for the Follies and the Tattoo

Last edited:
:eek: will be bringing my dash cam to record them for posterity ;) :lol:

PS yes our trip is drawing closer and went shopping for a suit as have to wear one for the Follies and the Tattoo

Considering that London has some of the best suit makers in the world in Savile Row, would it be more cost effective to buy one here?

Considering that London has some of the best suit makers in the world in Savile Row, would it be more cost effective to buy one here?

Unfortunately I do not have access to your expense account :embarrest: :sad2: :lol: