Stating the blindingly obvious.

wizzer

Road Burner
Car
VW Golf 2.0 TDi
We shouldn't have to state the blindingly obvious but I think there are so many examples of bad driving out there we should have a thread that maybe some of these people will read.

Here is my blindingly obvious tip.
Use the Flashy things to show which direction you intend to turn in...

Anyone else got any blindingly obvious tips to pass on :lol:

Just because you're going slow, doesnt mean you're driving safe.

Just because you're old as gods dog, and single handedly took down most of Hitlers Empire, doesnt mean you know how to drive, or are as good as you used to be.

Just because you've passed your test, doesnt mean you can drive.

wizzer is that indicators your on about ? i thought these were optional extras on new cars :p

izo most of those who took down hilter didnt sit a test they just got their license

how about FOGlights are for use in the FOG only gees it in the name

Some of these very old drivers (I'm only a little bit old at 38!) have so much skill and experience that they don't need to look or think at all.

same as waynne was on about outside lane, the middle lane is not for coasting along in when theres nuthin else on the inside:mad:

also people who dont realise there meant to stay in their lane on a roundabout and not cut across the lane im in and nearly take off the bumper of ma car. and for god sake dont people realise that when your in a lane thats turn left only and a green arrow indicates that you can go, that you can go!:mad: