Sprayed art on Calibra

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Today we have some impressive sprayed art on the bonnet of a calibra. the paint has a metalic fleck in it and looks good in the sunlight. The art really brings the car alive and is very original.#!It conveys a scifi ambience with plenty of plasma trails coming from glowing planetoid orbs. We have featured [...]
More...

What are your thoughts of this then? Is this your thing? How would you improve on this? Would you like to see this parked outside your house?

Something like would be better on a carbon bonnet as it would stand out better but this airbrushing lark isn't to my taste at all. Plus, do these peeps have something against the riginal looks of Calibras lmao. I remember the lightning one a few weeks ago lol.

Theres only 2 ways i'd style a Calibra. 1 is the utilize the standard looks of a Calibra and only spray the black plastic and buy buying a set of Vectra GSi wheels (standard vauxhall ;) ) to create a tasty motor.

So from this:-

CIMG1971.jpg

To this:-

WHEELBODY1.jpg

Or 2, by buying a full genuine Irmscher (one of vauxhalls styling and tuning companies) body kit and styling like this:-

IMG_4671_ed.jpg