Spotted another TC'er or seen something special? Post it here...

tccroppedone.jpg

Welcome to the Spotted thread. Have you seen another TC'er or something out of the ordinary that made you stop & stare? If so take a snap & post it here! :D

No web finds please, keep it to real cars on the street, car park, garage, your mates house, out side the pab etc...;)

Here Is my first offering...

Seen outside Halfrauds in Cannock this afternoon. The cars belonged to members of the Cannock & district car club & they were there helping to raise money for the County Air Ambulance.

R0011561.jpg

R0011560.jpg

R0011562.jpg

R0011563.jpg

R0011564.jpg

Last edited:
I think with a decent rollbar & some better sized (smaller) alloy wheels it would probably looked better. The conversion it self looked quite tidy, as you'd expect for a car advertising a car body repair shop! :lol:

I do like those, unusual to see a pair of them too, nice find Herb! :bigsmile:

surely you have seen these around???

i also spotted the A team van on the ettingshall road but didnt get chance to stop and get a pic

I've seen an A team van parked on an estate just down the road from me (still in Great Wyrley though)
Does the candock/cradock farm estate mean anything to you herb?

I've seen an A team van parked on an estate just down the road from me (still in Great Wyrley though)
Does the candock/cradock farm estate mean anything to you herb?
set some pics:bigsmile:

the candock/cradock farm estate doesnt ring any bells mate why??

No maaayte, all done by HAND at the misses' LOL. They thought I was mental. Have you seen the other pics in the Punto thread (I think)? It's only AG SRP, EGP and Collonite 476s for the winter.

No maaayte, all done by HAND at the misses' LOL. They thought I was mental. Have you seen the other pics in the Punto thread (I think)? It's only AG SRP, EGP and Collonite 476s for the winter.

Yes, I remember the pic with the polish tin reflected in the paint work. :bigsmile:

my first thought was a subaru brat

but my guess will be a cortina

Definitely not a Subaru, but the Ford connection might be partly right. :amuse:

Yes, I remember the pic with the polish tin reflected in the paint work. :bigsmile:

Definitely not a Subaru, but the Ford connection might be partly right. :amuse:

No no, there's pics of the Focus after the polishing sesh at the end on the Punto thread :bigsmile:

I have no idea what that pickup is! :blink:

Another Loz scoop, this time in the Waitrose car park.

IMG00083-20110115-1450.jpg

Chap who gets the trolleys in at the supermarket said he's seen the driver curb it too. :blink:

Last edited:
A car like that and you can see why he shops at Waitrose! Harrods is terrible for parking these days :bigsmile:

Oh don't get me started! :lol:

That's the pick up area there's spaces ten feet away and yet folk park there to save walking. It annoy's me almost as much as middle laners! :lol:

Here something you don't see every day yet it is actually one of my favourite cars of all time.... (I have quite a big list)
IMG_0060.jpg

Monaro VXR,

Awesome....

Does anyone know what this is?
IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0115.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg

Saw it on the Sainsburys car park in cannock a while ago,
Never seen one before. It is in definate need of some TLC just look at the paint work on the bonnet, it's almost gone!!

Also in the second photo my 306 does make an appearance.... :)