sport cat for Mi16

vranilinek

Car
Peugeot 405 Mi16
Hi friends. What is your opinion on sport catalyzator on mi16? Is it worth it to put it on serie engine, without any great performance tuning? I just wanted to put it there to make the flow smoother, and also to replace my old burned cat. If you can, please put here some links on some good pieces. I found only Magna flow for my Mi16.

A sports cat should give you another 4-6bhp. If the current cat is dead then YES by all means go with a better flowing sports replacement. Some of the flow rates on the old cats is really dire.

As long as it is a free flowing sports cat you should be ok. They all do the same job. Cell size is the only difference really as they all contain the same materials.

I've had a look around and can't see much listed for the Mi16.

Well the the choice could be universal one. There it depends just on the size of engine. I found one universal Magna flow. But i have there everything original for Mi16, wouldnt i screw up the whole exhaus system if i will put there universal item now?

when i had my system done by powerflow i was offered a 200 cell cat at the added extra cost of £150
try your local powerflow place for a quote