Spoiler for tha polopower?

Hoveh

Car
VW Polo 1.6L 1995
Hey ladies n dudes, I was thinking about maybe getting a spoiler for my polo, bigger than just those small thingy's.
Anyone have a spoiler on their polo/have actually seen it IRL and think it looks good? :cheesy:

Last edited:
Hi and welcome.

As you will not be using the spoiler or wing improve the performance of your car, how it looks is purely a personal thing. It is what you like, not anyone else. Ask a question about style and taste and you will get as many answers as there are members!

Hi and welcome.

As you will not be using the spoiler or wing improve the performance of your car, how it looks is purely a personal thing. It is what you like, not anyone else. Ask a question about style and taste and you will get as many answers as there are members!

Yes indeed! Ask this question out on open forum and be prepared to hang onto something solid indoors as the replies will come to you thick and fast :bigsmile:

Hi Hoveh and welome to T-cars!
As said above if not for practical purpose it is just matter of personal taste. If for practical use there is phisycs which don't aloud to have any taste -just correct or incorrect implementation.
So, now about taste - if you got no body kit or whatsoever just single spoiler will stick unnaturally into the eyes of beholders.
Have you something particular in mind? Pictures or drawings?

If for practical use there is phisycs which don't aloud to have any taste -just correct or incorrect implementation.

I don't actually agree with this. The very best designers can combine form and function. It's mere mortals like us that mess it up :)

I don't actually agree with this. The very best designers can combine form and function.

Agree!
Rest of them (or rest of us) are forced to make compromises. Even best engeneers do a lot corrections to original idea if they wanna good design and physics together.

It's mere mortals like us that mess it up :)

But who cares! We do not tell anybody. Like "Microsoft principle" - it's not actually good but continue with direction. Maybe nobody will notice. :lol:

I was thinking about this one:

Removed link as per our T&C's - Sorry but new members are not allowed to post up any URL links until they have reached 10 posts, this helps to discourage spamming. T9 man

But since I'm a poor fella, I'll upgrade my sound first since that's a bit higher priority. And I will probably regret it since it's so big and I don't need those extra 100 hp i get, gotta save gas!

TBH if you must put a spoiler on then keep it subtle. Function over form as they say. However, personal taste comes into it so if you want a whale tail, then go for it! As long as you like it, that's what matters.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back