Spend £100k

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
If you had £100k to spend how would you spend it? Would much of these funds go into car upgrades or a new car?

I'd buy a classic 911 from the early 70's with low mileage. Hopefully that will act as an investment for me.

Alternatively I'd put the money into a Ferrari again looking for a long term investment.

As these are investment cars I wouldn't drive them much! So I'd buy a GTR as well *(used of course) and have some fun in that.

I think I'd justify £20k on a used car - 535d Touring comes to mind. For the other £80k..... hmmm, that's four more used cars. If I keep each for ten years then I'm covered for the rest of my natural life.

I do think I would like to have a Nissan GTR.

But I don't think I would ever spend that much on a car.....

If you had £100k to spend how would you spend it? Would much of these funds go into car upgrades or a new car?

I'd buy a classic 911 from the early 70's with low mileage. Hopefully that will act as an investment for me.

Alternatively I'd put the money into a Ferrari again looking for a long term investment.

As these are investment cars I wouldn't drive them much! So I'd buy a GTR as well *(used of course) and have some fun in that.

An excellent choice obi , pretty simple really ..........................

Transfer the 100K into my account and you can have my 32GTR and my 1973 911 which I will fully restore in the price

my choice for a 100K would be a z tune 34gtr althought come to think of it the way prices are going thats probably not enough

An excellent choice obi , pretty simple really ..........................

Transfer the 100K into my account and you can have my 32GTR and my 1973 911 which I will fully restore in the price
I just need to get around the 100k reasons why that won't happen at the moment and I'll be there.