Somone happy in their work

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Isn't it nice to see someone happy in their work getting a lot of job satisfaction.

Outside our office I've just seen a traffic warden writing out 3 tickets!

One guy had a major rant at the poor traffic warden who was only doing her job, albeit with a major amount of smug superiority!

Would you ever be a traffic warden?

No one likes them, but just imagine the chaos if drivers realised they could park anywhere. Most towns would grind to a halt.

I don't think I could do a job where I run the risk of having my head kicked in on a daily basis.

I Don't like them personally. Never feel sorry for them and wish them all the worst of luck, but hey, that's me

I've seen some nasty abuse giving to traffic wardens around London. Fair play to them... There is the law and it has to be upheld. Admittedly, some of them are a bit smug.

I think you have to be a certain type to be a traffic warden,i worked with a guy years ago he was a millitant jobsworth little s*** he got laid off,i saw him a while later in Torguay town centre,he was a traffic warden!when i saw him i thought,yes that figuers!!

Its a job someone has to do it as has been said parking chaos would soon ensure if they were not there.
As in all walks of life there are some jobworths can,t argue with that.
Don,t think i would rather sign on i would do it if i had to to pay the mortage but would not enjoy it!

I would love to be a traffic warden just for 1 week and to do just 1 street by where i live!
The street is double yellowed and with sighns stateing no parking between 08:00 - 16:00. Yet at school drop off and pick up times its rammed with lazy parents causing severe congestion and near crashes! All because they are to lazy to park a 2 minute walk away in a side street:-(

Isn't it nice to see someone happy in their work getting a lot of job satisfaction.

Outside our office I've just seen a traffic warden writing out 3 tickets!

One guy had a major rant at the poor traffic warden who was only doing her job, albeit with a major amount of smug superiority!

Would you ever be a traffic warden?

Hello,
if my destiny decides then yes i will be but if any kind of freak like him comes yelling or rant on me then i will make him very worried...

Last edited by a moderator: