Something very very dissapointing but funny

puntoD

Torque Junkie
Car
mk II Punto 1.9
As you see my name on this forum is saxovtr001, yesterday i reserved a saxo vtr at a garage, lovely car W reg, 30000 miles mint condition. Anyway went to go pick it up today, only to find I cant fit in it. ( Im 6ft 6!). I was pissed of at first, Me knees where literally at the top of the wheel!. Now i find it quite funny. We got our deposit back and all Is well now so Im off to look at a focus and rover 25 tomorrow :)

As you see my name on this forum is saxovtr001, yesterday i reserved a saxo vtr at a garage, lovely car W reg, 30000 miles mint condition. Anyway went to go pick it up today, only to find I cant fit in it. ( Im 6ft 6!). I was pissed of at first, Me knees where literally at the top of the wheel!. Now i find it quite funny. We got our deposit back and all Is well now so Im off to look at a focus and rover 25 tomorrow :)

well the slider must have been broken then mate :lol:
cause my bro in law recently got rid of his saxo and hes 6ft+ and 17 stone (no exact figures but hes a big lad!!!)

I'd be inclined to agree with herb, I had a 106 & being a sibling of the Saxo I'd imagine the seating is identical & I had tons space & I'm 6'1". I'd suggest finding another Saxo & trying again. :bigsmile: