Something i have working on for 2 days solid :)

That's really rather spanky! I think your on to a winner there especially as other company's such as Skoda & Suzuki have started emulating the white roofed Mini style on their own cars.
I'd love a Gundam one. :amuse:

cheers all :)

OMG just googled Gundam :blink: would be seriously hard to do one of those major complexity.......... hmmmmmmmmm i like a challange might have to have a try at one over a few millions hours see how it comes out :)

Good work, reminds me of big brother lol

was waiting for that one lol

didnt really realise while i was working on it (prob cos after a while all i could see was circles and not the pattern lol)

i dont think the pink helps like (im not really a pink kinda girl :toung:), have now redone it in a graphite grey colour and it looks loads better :)

Something I've always wondered, how do you get something that large, square & aligned correctly when applying? Do you use a thin liquid film to position it first or just by eye & a lot of commitment? I think I'd have a nervous breakdown if I had to apply that myself! :lol:

i stickered up my old Ped back in the day and put the decals stickers ( which where liek films) in hot soapy water , positioned them and pushed the water out, let it dry and it was spot on. and as for pink 2fast, its what i like to call modern man pink lol, i used to have it n my hair! :D

i stickered up my old Ped back in the day and put the decals stickers ( which where liek films) in hot soapy water , positioned them and pushed the water out, let it dry and it was spot on. and as for pink 2fast, its what i like to call modern man pink lol, i used to have it n my hair! :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back