Somebody lend me £4K?

Engine bay looks a bit weird, as if they have simply added as many blue hoses as possible to an untouched engine, however, I could be wrong.

Not a lot of info, so my suspicious glands are up.

Walk away, walk away!!!!

I thought it was a BMW at first glance - sorry Prince! That number plate; is that likely on a car that's meant to be a 1993? :blink:

Engine bay looks a bit weird, as if they have simply added as many blue hoses as possible to an untouched engine, however, I could be wrong.

Not a lot of info, so my suspicious glands are up.

Walk away, walk away!!!!

Their not blues hoses as such, it's an engine dress up kit the blue slips over the original pipe work.
67a42f3f.gif

Walk? Bloody run with your arms waving! :D

I do that quite a lot. :amuse:

So how many different cars can you count stitched into this Frankencar.

BMW rear, Audi front & a monkeys abortion in the middle. :bigsmile:

That has got to be the worse de-badge of all time as well, not my kipper tie at all. :D

What in gods name is that ghastly thing!? I thought it was a beemer too... Then saw the boxer engine, then saw the Audi front and thought " this is photo shopped". Why do people do this to perfectly good cars?

I have a feeling Yugguy that he is on to a serious loss here with the money spent for that project, he must have spent thousands on it :sad2:

Queation is why would you want to make a subaru look like an audi or a BMW.

NO offence inetended to the bmw/audi owners btw it would work the other way round as well.

What's collocation? :lol:

Maybe we should buy it together. Then we could burn it, and shoot the owner.

lol top.quote. got emailed.that of a mate and yes agree with all on here. bmw makes some gorgeous cars so do audi. and yes scoob. that thing is the car of frankenstien. one ugly mofo lol.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back