Some of the goodies I've seen today.

Took the little car to Talon Sportscars (the guys who built my car) for some fettling, while the car was being done I had this to play with :bigsmile:

R0011585.jpg

R0011582.jpg

R0011581.jpg

R0011583.jpg

R0011587.jpg

That's a 1.4 8V turbo charged engine & the car was a lot of fun to drive! :D

I Took some pics of what's in the workshop for you too...

R0011592.jpg

The blue car is rear engined, note the flared rear arches to accomadate the wider track.

R0011593.jpg

R0011594.jpg

R0011595.jpg

R0011596.jpg

R0011597.jpg

R0011600.jpg

R0011601.jpg

R0011602.jpg
Proper Aladdins cave! :D

Last edited:
Flip me Loz what a little animal that Metro you borrowed must be. I can still remember (just) how quick my 170bhp GT3 was and that must be lighter. Is that engine next on your list then? :bigsmile:

What motor is in the back of that blue one?

It's not as powerful as my car, but it does pull beautifully, add in the induction noise from the bare cone filter & the twitter from the wastegate as well & it's just brilliant! :bigsmile: Funnily enough, Dudley's (the owner) talked about fitting a light pressure turbo to mine in the past, I may take him up on it one day! :D

No, mine is the 143bhp. The Last rolling road saw 154bhp I think. The 1.4 is running stock internals & the turbo on light pressure I think he said 3.5 psi. The car also has a full interior (something of a novelty for me!) & no body lightening modifications. :)

Last edited:
When I grow up I'm going to be a detectorist
smiley_sherlock.gif
:amuse:
Paint your front door Yellow then! When someone asks you can say Lemon entry my dear Watson! :lol:

bloody metros ;)

rather have the cobra me.
Cobra vs Stratos, hmm probably the Cobra for summer and the Stratos with roof for the winter.

Proper Aladdins cave! :D
Did you find the genie! It doesn't look like these guys beleive in the recession or did they roll out all of these cars for your benefit?

Nope, that's how the workshop is when you walk through the door, outside is 5 donor cars another 3 metro's! Every time I've been up there, it's is full of projects. Quite a few of the cars go abroad which probably helps. They also take on unfinished projects, the green cobra had recently arrived & had been sat in a garage for 10 years!

Lemon entry! :lol: You are king of the daft pun Waynne! :bigsmile:

Daft puns! Not me. As an alternative to the yellow paint you could just sit in the fireplace and if someone asks why just say "I'm Loz, the Grate detective!"

I guess we take them for granted. I suppose we lust after the Camaros, Chargers and Mustangs and they must seem pretty ordinary to you?

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back