Some more Motorsport pics...

Loz

Torque King
Car
MX-5
He's right, I put '98 Fiesta in the image title. I'm not quite sure why! :lol::embarrest:

In fairness to the other drivers most the cars are prepared to a high standard, the Fiesta really caught my eye because it looks like a fresh build this season, the Cossie was also very well presented.

TN, the Ginetta G4 is my new favourite car, I've since found out a company called 'Dare' now make these cars & can be built to order. Another car for the lottery shopping list! :lol:

They all look awesome, I am a big fan of Aston Martin but to be fair I was looking at that Fiesta the most, I just love working class heros! Hence why I have 3 of them ;)

Look stunning don't they. Always had a soft spot for them and yes it would be on the lottery car wish list. :)

He's right, I put '98 Fiesta in the image title. I'm not quite sure why! :lol::embarrest:

In fairness to the other drivers most the cars are prepared to a high standard, the Fiesta really caught my eye because it looks like a fresh build this season, the Cossie was also very well presented.

TN, the Ginetta G4 is my new favourite car, I've since found out a company called 'Dare' now make these cars & can be built to order. Another car for the lottery shopping list! :lol:

Question Loz, on those cars there would appear to be a vertical strip of metal attached at the front of the car, is this a tow hook? I thought it was, then I spotted a separate towing hook on the Fiesta & Sierra Cosworth :blink:

It's the plate the breaks the timing beam, at the start line the car is precisely positioned behind a light beam & the timing starts as soon as it's broken. There are traps along the course that give timing splits for each section & the system will also give the speed through a certain section like the straight fro example. :)

Last edited: