soft top

dre

Car
honda s2000
hi ive had my s2000 parked in the rain and when i drive off water spills in from the rubber on the inside where window finishes and the roof starts. is this normal?????

No definately not. SOunds like the seal is broken or the window has dropped a fraction. Take off the cover on a very hot day and then refit it & wind the window down and up. The heat will stretch the cover slightly (Assuming its not the hard top;) and may help with the problem.)

You would also be advised to clean the seal above the window, sometimes some grit can cause a water ingress.

thanks for that will give it a try. the rubber on the inside top of door has got a slit on it and thats where the water pours in from. its the same on the other side. al try taking off and refitting.

havent had a chance to do it yet mate been away on me hols. al try give it a go this week let you know if it works.

didnt manage to get the roof off couldnt see how it was done and didnt want to damage it by pulling it apart. had a good look when the water comes in and noticed its not from the rubber its from the metal above it where it folds when the roof closes. its strange cause cant see how its getting in. might take it to honda and let them have a look.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back