I am looking for a socket set that has:

Metric and imperial sockets
Metric and imperial spanners
Metric and imperial hex (allen key) sockets
Knuckle joint
Extension bars
Ratchet
Screwdrivers

Screwdriver and torx bits not essential but useful.
Ratchet spanners would be a bonus.

Preferably 3/8" drive only but 1/2" and 3/8" will be acceptable.

How close can I get to this?

^^ Well that looks pretty comprehensive :blink: Just as well OG's barn is huge so storage isn't a problem ;)

I was just thinking in this late state of supercar rebuild, how is it that OG is short of spanners, sockets, allen keys etc :confused:

Then I remembered, about 80% of the build so far only concerned the use of drill bits and grinders to make the car lighter! :blink:

Now the real stuff begins he finds he has no spanners anywhere in the place :lol:

Bless him :lol::lol:

I'll have a good rummage around my legendary Aladdin's Cave when I get back OG and see what I can donate towards the cause for you :bigsmile:

Thanks T9, but I have so many spanners and sockets that I could start a shop. However, they have been collected over 40 years and they are not in neat carrying boxes. I am looking for a comprehensive socket set to take racing. I have the screwdriver box ticked (so to speak).

With regard to the eBay listing, the guy is an idiot. The listing isn't for what is shown, just a socket set and a screwdriver set! The price just might be right for the whole lot but just not for sockets and screwdrivers.

The halfords advanced sets are really good and would recommend as I have a set myself.
Not sure if they have everything you listed but worth a look.

A good set. That one is basically the same as the one I have but this one has spanners.
I found the extra long socket very useful for when I changed the spark plugs.
The guarantee on their sets is very good. If any part breaks they will swap the part in store with no issues. Think if you have a trade card you get a discount on them too.