So who had fun in the snow this morning?

pgarner

TC ModFather
Car
Octy smoke machine
Well finally theres been a decent amount of snow, whos been out and had some fun ?

i looked out and decided i was taking the wife to work as roads still had a heavy covering - someone should really design grit that works well on snow as well. trying to get out of the car park involved trying with the TC on, not getting anywhere with that due to being limited to 1500 rpm, then trying with it off 4th gear and 45 mph before any real forward movement. thank god the roads were better

all we get is rain, rain and more rain, though my downhill street was completely iced over and the only way in and out is the top of the street since there is a dead end at the bottom, cars were comin in but not gettin out, a guy in a bmw tottaly smoked his tires and egine trying to get up the hill, a taxi nearly crashed into another car as it spun out doing almost a 180

thats good to know waynne am coming down south next weekend dont want snow on unfarmilible roads.

we werentbad maybe 4-5 inches of snow with more predicited. the council are on top of it now so should be alot better. 12mile away in dumfries the roads were spotless

No snow here today but it was very icy off the main roads yesterday. I found the turning circle for my crusty old BMW was reduced. I'm glad I'm back in a RWD!

weve had the really bad frost for the last 3-4 days, hardly been above freezing atall.
too me 3 attempts to get over the speed bump at work on tuesday morning as couldnt get much grip

not really been out in it so far, dont really want to in my NSR, dont want so smash all the fairings up my lowsiding it.

might get a couple hundred pounds worth of off road bike thats good at sliding around so I can use that when its crap weather so I dont risk righting off my nice bike.

had a bit of a brown trousers moment in the rain though, someone pulled out on me with no light on when it was dark and raining, so I loaded the brakes as much as I could, the rear went really light and slide out towards the kerb and the front locked just as I was coming to a stop very lucky that I kept it upright.

not really been out in it so far, dont really want to in my NSR, dont want so smash all the fairings up my lowsiding it.

might get a couple hundred pounds worth of off road bike thats good at sliding around so I can use that when its crap weather so I dont risk righting off my nice bike.

had a bit of a brown trousers moment in the rain though, someone pulled out on me with no light on when it was dark and raining, so I loaded the brakes as much as I could, the rear went really light and slide out towards the kerb and the front locked just as I was coming to a stop very lucky that I kept it upright.

I used to have a road legal Kx 250. An that happened to me, but just as i'd hit the brake I went over a grate at the same time so just locked both wheels and skidded to a stop.:confused::confused: I don't know how I stayed on the bike it all happened so fast. Really did shake me up. But I did have a few scary moments on that bike :D