So where's the snow?????

turbonutter69

TC ModFather
Car
Insignia SRI.
So woke up this mornin hoping to see some snow. An nothing first the prediction was friday then they changed it today and now it's ment to be tomorrow??? I'm confused??? Anyway I live just off junction 28 of the M1. There is No snow on the ground here but how about where you live? Have you had snow?

we had a very light dusting,
mate whose on leave from RAF Kinloss up at moray is said the A9 (very bad road at the best of times) was bad on friday night when he was on the way down

It's been snowing. A very light covering been out in my car this morning an not bad enough to trouble my car still found plenty of grip. But it is snowing very lightly here this morning.

the snow is here, sothern, so heard here it'll be cold until wednesday, and since then the snow will come up to you in north. in news they said it did a lot of troubles in germany.

We had some snow. Old ladies refusing to go out. Business were closing early. Cars were becomming stuck.

I counted a peak fall of 10 flakes in a minute on Sunday!:lol:

come on everyone lets all go to canada and nick all there snow :).been very cold down here in bristol but no snow,too far south i guess dont want any either my beemer is bad enough in the wet in snow it would be suicidal but hey what a way to go though :toung:.

Sounds good to me. I have a plan. Snow takes up more space than water so...

We go to Canada, Melt a load of snow and fill up some jerry cans. Then we come back to the UK re Freeze the jerry cans of water into snow and sprinkle it liberally around?

What do you reckon? :lol: