So whats been happening car wise in your life

WOW! Busy days then chaps. I bet you couldn't wait to get back then PG and get it all on the car.

The Alfa is looking very nice debadged and I really rate the Eagle F1's. Let us know how you get on with the tire wear with them.

hey mad rod, do we take it the Cossie went down in a blaze of glory.

hey mad rod, do we take it the Cossie went down in a blaze of glory.

No glory just a cracked Block it fell apart when crank bearings were removed. It actually finished the run like that. Crank, Rods & Pistons all survived, checked & were A1.

crack011.jpg

No glory just a cracked Block it fell apart when crank bearings were removed. It actually finished the run like that. Crank, Rods & Pistons all survived, checked & were A1.

crack011.jpg

Alright mate your post got stuck in the moderation queue as you need 10 posts to be able to upload pics and links. I've authorised for you this time buddy. Have a wander round the forum you only need 2 more posts mate.;)

Stupid Honda of America have sent my lower suspension bushes to Stupid Honda of Belgium who will then send them to HondaUK, so I'm looking at another week minimum before I can lower the back of my car.

:sad2:

Meanwhile my mechanic probably thinks I've done a runner as I haven't settled the balance since the brakes and front coilovers were done *cackles*

On the plus side, with the arse of the car pointing right up at the sky, it gives the bodyshop plenty of room to inspect for rust and what not.

aye got it on sharpish when i got back. had an issue with the rear box, had to cut it off twice ! cut on the mark but due to the bend i couldnt get the pipe over the axle so had to cut another 6 inches from it. still needs adjusted slightly as its sitting off centre
DSC00220.jpg

MA - alfa looks good, what are you doing with the telegraph pole on the roof ?

Mad - what are you doing this time to help protect the block ? i see in your other posts your on about having 1000bhp constant

at least youll get some decent tv then :lol:
no doesnt look too bad in that pic but when you look right at it its of slightly.
DSC00382.jpg

dont think ive got any decent pics actually. will get some up shortly its in need of a clean anyway so if its decent ill take some

see here for the car pics not the best but hopefully will get some better ones soon
http://www.torquecars.com/forums/f47/my-bora-10747/#post98747

Last edited:
Recent service and MOT, nothing more eventful than a cracked spring on the rear! Looks like the other one had been previously done so could be another weak area on the A3's.

Turbo whistle and whine is noticeably less after the oil change. Perhaps that was a sign I should have done an oil change sooner.

Any updates then? Mine is starting to show it's age. Wheel bearing noise and brake servo vacuum leak hissing noise. Both will get fixed when it gets too bad.

The turbo has started to make siren noises too so I doubt it will be much longer before I need to do a turbo upgrade!

Mine is spending more and more time in the garage. I suspect it's going to die soon! :(