Smart roadster tuning

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Do we have any Roadster owners on here? If so tell us what tuning mods you've done or recommend please?

Engine wise,

Remap,
Airfilter,
Janspeed or Forge alloy intercooler pipes
Silicon TIK pipe.
Fit a sports exhaust with a sports cat
You can also buy uprated turbo's.
Don't be tempted to fit a BOV! They don't work on these engines & if anything you will loose power.
Don't bother with Speedboosters, they don't work either.

Another popular mod when cars have been remaped is to fit an Audi fuel regulator it's a straight forward & fairly inexpensive swap.
The engines come with an oil cooler as standard but some people do upgrade them, though I don't see the point my self. Brabus cars also have a more frequent service intervals, so if you do tune your car it would pay dividends to have serviced using the same recomendations. On my own car I used to changed the oil every 6000 miles. If memory serves me right the Brabus cars also run a slightly different cam so you can fit those. There also other Brabus bits you can plunder too, such as dampers & some very nice mono bloc wheels etc.

Looks wise your spoilt for choice! You can buy a lambo door kit for the Roadster & the is a massive choice of interior styling parts to choose from full leather interiors to alloy dash parts. There also Roadster body kits available too.

Hope thats good for a start. :bigsmile:

Last edited: