Smamborghini - custom lambo smart

thexav

Pro Tuner
Staff member
Car
2002 Clio 172
Has anyone seen the new Lamborghini smart car?

I just knew that the problem of meeting the new EEC regs would lead to much sillyness. See the attached link on the picture for more smart versions from other makers! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
#!#!#!#!, what's this? this can be usefull to cut it's roof and throw junk in it, otherwise, i wouldn't drive this #!#!#!#!, even my sad ass car is better than this. maybe they can cheat any girl or kids with this, but are they serious?

yea, i rmemeber them, they still exist. but i always as a kid loved more the burago cars, just for the reason because they were more realistic. yea, japanese are famous for creating retarded things, no offense, but i hate stuff like that.

None taken :amuse:
I'm guessing your more into your American muscle cars? Maybe..

1969 Dodge Charger?

yea, i'm a fan of all muscle cars, the charger is something extraordinary.... and the 69 means both year and sex style.... haha. me, and some of my friends here, we're creating something named european muscle cars, some cars that have soul on america and body on europe, these are the cars on that list:
the old opel manta
old opel rekord 1700 coupe
opel kadett coupe
opel ascona (old one) 2 door
ford Capri, all mk1,2 and 3
ford granada 2door or coupe.

yea, i'm a fan of all muscle cars, the charger is something extraordinary.... and the 69 means both year and sex style.... haha. me, and some of my friends here, we're creating something named european muscle cars, some cars that have soul on america and body on europe, these are the cars on that list:
the old opel manta
opel kadett coupe

Sounds like an interesting idea, Maybe you could write a thread on for us?

Apologies Xavier we seemed to have hijacked your thread slightly :embarrest:

Sounds like an interesting idea, Maybe you could write a thread on for us?

Apologies Xavier we seemed to have hijacked your thread slightly :embarrest:
have ya thought about it? man, i aint jacked no ones idea, i mean it's obvious, i had a friend, whos car was impounded from the police because it was a kadett, which standard engine should be 1300cc, but under the hood he had 4500cc engine.
my apologies to xavier too for the thread....

the old opel manta
opel kadett coupe

...Mk3 Cortina? I know the Americans used to enjoy the old coke-bottle shape.

You wouldn't be interested in the old-skool Datsuns then? Some of them had very American styling.

Personally I have a soft spot for anything with slats down the rear-window. Including the Skoda Es!