skyline modifications

grae

Car
skyline r32
hi there, i em currently doing a number of modifications to mine and my freinds skylines my question is "how to hardwire a r34 automatic to a r32 gtst25 ecu" i need diageams! and my other question is "how to make a dump pipe for a t70 turbo?" and what would be the best way to do so

First the ecu
Need more info especially why you want change it and the exact model of 34

My first reaction is DONT

For a start depending on the models they may have different engines in which case I cant see how it could work anyway .

Also not wishing to be personal but if you cant fit /change a dump pipe you had better go nowhere near an ecu swop as you may need to change the complete engine loom and splice it in .
Plus if you 34 has HICAS it will lose it after the swop as the ecu supplies info to the attessa ecu (again what model)

In any case its not really a job for the normal DIY mechanic IMHO

Re the dump pipe.

Again more info needed

Presumably you mean to a BOV. If so the position of it may not matter but this depends on the type which certainly does (recirculating or not)

If you can answer the above I will try to help.

hi, I have a 92 r32 gtst and i have installed a 98 r34 neo6 rb25de and the ecu my objective is to install a t70 turbo, i have attached a 34mm waste guage to the turbo on the exhaust outlet my problem is how to attach the dump pipe when there no mounting points on the turbo to screw to????

As you have fitted the later engine you need a compatible ECU and therefore you are right it will have to be wired in.

This isnt that easy a job . The accepted way to do it is to use the neo engine loom and splice it into the car loom
But if you are using a different turbo best bet is to but something like a power Fc as it can be much more easily mapped to suit the new turbo.

Re dump pipe
There are custom pipes/wastegates made for all turbos including the T70 .