skyline members

Hello bud welcome to the forum hope you stick around there are a couple other skyline owners,i have an r34 gtt,pictures in gummys profile,worth a look!colour may not be to everyones taste but i like it.
It is a good forum to be on everyone is friendly,if you want to know anything someone will be able to help!

Hi
I have a 32GTR which is unusual in that it is ( or more correctly soon will be) completely standard as it came out of the factory 20 years ago.

I also have a Nissan stagea with forged GTR engine and running gear. There is a write up on the featured cars section if you want more details.

It is a general car forum but defnately worth sticking around as there is some very intersting stuff on here.

Hi from me :D
Fellow R33 owner here, first I've had and gradually ironing out the faults so alls well and good at the moment. Post some pics up when you can. Any mods done? How'd you get on with the rich and retard problem on 33's? Mine's been a pain recently

any vinyls that would look good on a skyline

That is strictly a personal choice buddy. What looks good to me may look bad to you. I would suggest you pop along to a vinyl installation company with a couple of photos of your car. He should then be able to scan it into his system and show you what your car would look like with different colours and or themes applied.