Skyline and GTR pics n vids here

hahaha LOL

the standing ovation was well earned, was that you sleeping in the bleachers ?

Do you normally sleep like that, has to be hard on the privates:amuse:

thats were I live, it is a small holiday town called Forster in NSW, Google earth it, lots of beaches, Lakes and Bush.
We have some great diving roads in the area with lots of twisty stuff, good fun

Hahaha , we have a Woolies in Forster and Tuncurry:toung:

Tuncurry is very flat, Forster is where the good road is,lots of hair pins, goes past towns like ,Boomerang Beach, Bungwahl, Boolambayte Bulahdelah and Booti Booti. Someone liked the sound of B!

But Forster is like Torquay in Devon, Heavens Waiting room.
Been to the UK about 14 times, loved it., well in the Summer, went the first time in your Winter,only once! :lol:

Last edited:
One of our esteemed members on here: TCJBOLDIE one of your fellow countryman is currently here on holiday but he resides in Brisbane. I think he heads back home soon after being away for a few weeks now. Both Sleeper and I popped over to see him and his lovely wife at a hotel in London for a catch up :)

IMG_1149099955749727_zpsbhxpvy0n.jpeg

Nissan got a couple of old racers out couple weeks ago and took them for a spin.

Hope you did not send him home with a hangover :)

They have started work on my car but I think it is going to be a slow procedure , it was in their shop for 6 weeks before a spanner was turned and that was after being booked in for 3 months :(

But at least it is on the go now :)20141114_Peter Smith Nissan Skyline GTR R34 build 01.JPG

A pic of mine driving on the mountain roads near powys . This was during the weekend away with evo magazine when the car was featured in their article about the history of the GTR this summer

and the front cover

shame they only got half the car in but that better than not at all

Awesome Sleeper, your famous again! Did you get involved with the photoshoot much? Did they let you do any driving?

The photoshoot lasted the weekend .All expenses paid including drinks in the evening.
And i was actively involved and am driving the 32 in some of the pics
i got to drive nissans 34 and got a lesson on how to drive my car properly. = brake once , turn the wheel once accellerate once

I also found out just how good a stock 23 yeard old nissan is in the serious wet on mountain roads with a proffessional driver . honestly if i had not been in the car i wouldnt have beleived it.
more important knowing just how good the car really is gives massive confidence . Just as well because I can still remember the "insane" convoy back in the pouring rain .

To sum up despite the rain it was one of the best weekends of the year . and the 32 was voted the favourite car and got a really good write up.

The car seems to becoming a bit of a celebrity . Ive been invited to another photoshoot this tome at the Europe Nissan design center in london on the 15th december so should have some more nice pics to post up soon.

For those that want ot know

Every z tune started as a shell and then nismo redid every weld on the chassis to a level which looks like art . Then after that they tuned them .
So while there are a fair number of cars that have full z tune bodykits and also some that have been specced to z tune none will ever be a z tune because of the chassis -
There were only 19 original factory z tunes - They may change hands behind closed doors but hardly ever come onto the market .

Value ? well the last one that was put up for sale on the open market had a price tag of £152.000

And yes I agree an obscene price but if I was a multi millionaire Id have bought it .
Sadly thats not likely :sad2:

It's looks like a copy but............ :rolleyes:

http://jdmgarageuk.mine.nu:10100/ya...0X2NhcjEtdGh1bWItMTQxOTMzMjMzMTk1MzUwNy5qcGc=

a copy for sure (there are only 19 real ones)

where do i start

wrong colour
no chassis number in the ad and no z tune would ever be advertised without its number (1-19)
plus nobody tarts up a £100K car with an old t40z turbo
etc etc

but that doesnt mean it isnt an incredibly nice car its just not a z