Skyline and GTR pics n vids here

Aerial Andy944

The Torque Meister
Car
VW Golf GT TDi 200
Some pics from events or just what I came across surfing the tinternet. Feel free to add what you have.

100_2347.jpg

www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAXGuD_f3Kw

www.youtube.com/watch?v=27NkTY8k5Co&list=FLdNfa1DBjRGB6NL5ftOrN7Q

100_2651.jpg

100_2654.jpg

Some of my favourites...

Attachments

• 110ln.jpg
    110ln.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 5
  • 2860007530_89288c2f59.jpg
    2860007530_89288c2f59.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 3
  • blki.jpg
    blki.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 10
  • blue.jpg
    blue.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 3
  • BNSK1.jpg
    BNSK1.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 5
Few more...

Attachments

• cc.jpg
    cc.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 3
  • charlie_gtr.jpg
    charlie_gtr.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 6
  • ddd.jpg
    ddd.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 4
  • ggtr.jpg
    ggtr.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 4
  • gtr1-1.jpg
    gtr1-1.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 4
and more...

Attachments

• high_80.jpg
    high_80.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 3
  • imgp2572.jpg
    imgp2572.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 3
  • ish.jpg
    ish.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 4
  • mnb.jpg
    mnb.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 3
  • nis2.jpg
    nis2.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 3
some more...

Attachments

• nissan_skyline_gt-r_r34.jpg
    nissan_skyline_gt-r_r34.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Nissan_Skyline_R342.jpg
    Nissan_Skyline_R342.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 3
  • NissanSkylineR342.jpg
    NissanSkylineR342.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 4
  • oojj.jpg
    oojj.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 3
  • op4.jpg
    op4.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 4
almost done.

Attachments

• skylinegtr4.jpg
    skylinegtr4.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 4
  • sweet.jpg
    sweet.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 3
  • top.jpg
    top.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 4
  • ute1.jpg
    ute1.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 5
  • ute11.jpg
    ute11.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 3
If you want menacing oz may I suggest the official Nismo picture of the z tune :evil::evil::evil:

Now that is menacing

:lol:

That is an awesome piece of machinery, I had to google the particulars as I'm not familiar with the car I'm afraid :embarrest:

For those that want ot know

Every z tune started as a shell and then nismo redid every weld on the chassis to a level which looks like art . Then after that they tuned them .
So while there are a fair number of cars that have full z tune bodykits and also some that have been specced to z tune none will ever be a z tune because of the chassis -
There were only 19 original factory z tunes - They may change hands behind closed doors but hardly ever come onto the market .

Value ? well the last one that was put up for sale on the open market had a price tag of £152.000

And yes I agree an obscene price but if I was a multi millionaire Id have bought it .
Sadly thats not likely :sad2:

^^^ That is some price tag, for someone to part with that kind of money for that model it is nothing short of amazing :amazed:

Brilliant build, enjoyed following it. Refreshing to see an RB26 engine bay with an airbox in it! Must come and see how much quieter one of these are with this fitted and a standard exhaust.

it is quiet enough to hear the injectors clicking on tickover and altough the engine note changes quite a bit after 4000rpm it is practically silent at 80mph (sorry 70mph :bigsmile:)

^^^ That is some price tag, for someone to part with that kind of money for that model it is nothing short of amazing :amazed:

At first glace Id agree oz but early GTRs can easily fetch 50-60K without being mint and only as there were only 19 factory built z tunes it means they are uber rare and of course they are rather special as well

Some awesom pictures of awesom cars good to see them!!! there was a r33 pickup at japfest in white,didnt get a piccy!

Eye candy...

Attachments

• dde.jpg
    dde.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 5
  • ddew.jpg
    ddew.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 5
  • er.jpg
    er.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 5
  • mhg.jpg
    mhg.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 5
  • tr.jpg
    tr.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 4
Possible Nismo GTR.

Attachments

• ew.jpg
    ew.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 4
  • beat7.jpg
    beat7.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 3
  • nismo.jpg
    nismo.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 3
Great thread with a lot of good shots:D
What does it mean enter the URL of your image?

Usually I just have to go to my computer and download pics

Yes, I am computer dumb:sad2:

What does it mean enter the URL of your image?

Usually I just have to go to my computer and download pics

Yes, I am computer dumb:sad2:

It means you can use a photo sharing medium like Photobucket or Flickr etc (Free to join) for uploading your pictures too us by using a dedicated URL.

You upload your photos to one of these people, you then get a URL to go with each picture, you then copy that URL and paste it here on the forum. Doing it this way takes much less memory, keeps the forum running smoother and the pictures are invariably much bigger when viewed. What happens then, is that people here on TC are actually looking at your photo while it is on Photobucket or Flickr.

You can upload photos on your PC to the forum but there is a size limit.

Don't worry about being "computer dumb" buddy, once you have done this a couple of times, you will be an expert :amuse:

Now that you have reached 10 posts, you can now post those photos.

http://photobucket.com/

https://www.flickr.com/

It means you can use a photo sharing medium like Photobucket or Flickr etc (Free to join) for uploading your pictures too us by using a dedicated URL.

You upload your photos to one of these people, you then get a URL to go with each picture, you then copy that URL and paste it here on the forum. Doing it this way takes much less memory, keeps the forum running smoother and the pictures are invariably much bigger when viewed. What happens then, is that people here on TC are actually looking at your photo while it is on Photobucket or Flickr.

You can upload photos on your PC to the forum but there is a size limit.

Don't worry about being "computer dumb" buddy, once you have done this a couple of times, you will be an expert :amuse:

Now that you have reached 10 posts, you can now post those photos.

http://photobucket.com/

https://www.flickr.com/
thanks T9, I also see I had to get 10 posts in before I could do it,haha:embarrest:
I have finally got most of the water marks and swirls out of the paint work and it is starting to look OK
Just put the new Advan rims on, see if I can post a couple of pics

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, first make sure that you have both TC and Photobucket opened and next to each other to make things easier.

Have your reply box in TC open and ready to go. Now go to Photobucket!

1) On photobucket, go to the photo you want to display, if you look underneath the photo you will see this:

Email & IM
Direct
HTML
IMG

2) Click your mouse once on the box to the right of the word: IMG and it will turn blue in colour.

3) Then with your cursor still on the blue, now right click and another dialogue box will open.

4) Now left click again on the word: Copy

5) Now go back to your open "Reply" box and left click once to start your cursor flashing.

6) Now right click your mouse and you will see another box of words open up and you will see the word: Paste.

7) Now left click on the word: Paste

8) Now the URL of the photo has now been added into your post. Press: Enter or Return on your keyboard after the URL, this will put your cursor after the URL so you can start to write your post with what you want to say.

9) Now at the bottom of the reply page you will see the words: Submit Reply and Preview Post in small rectangular boxes - left click on: Preview Post to check that everything is ok including your picture, BEFORE you click on the: Submit Reply box to upload your post onto the site.

And there you have it ;)

Now if you'll excuse me, I need a ruddy lie down now :lol:

Last edited:
After that I would need a blood transfusion
That seems a lot to do to download a photo and a hell of a lot to write out, sorry to put you to that trouble, thanks Mate:bigsmile: