Torque Cars

sir del sol

Discussion in 'CRX Del Sol Owners' started by mikeyboy, 19 June 2009.

1. mikeyboy

mikeyboy Full member

Car:
    sir del sol (SEXY)
    hi i have got a SIR del sol and absoloutly love the car . i was wondering 0-60 time i think the uk vti does 7.5 i heard the import manages to just under 7 any ideas ? to be honest i know theyre fast ither way mine sertainly shocked a few nice motors

2. obi_waynne

obi_waynne Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Deal, Kent UK
    Car:
    A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
    0-60 runs vary so much. It depens on tyres, road conditions, ambient temperature and your own speedo's accuracy. They are certainly pretty quick and the Import is probably a little quicker although you need to run the highest octane fuel you can to fully release the power of an import.

3. mikeyboy

mikeyboy Full member

Car:
    sir del sol (SEXY)
    standard wot do you think is acheivable :p 7 or lower?

4. obi_waynne

obi_waynne Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Deal, Kent UK
    Car:
    A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
    With race fuel and in mid winter you should hit the 7 mark if the car is in good condition.