sipllage , 306 aka snow ball

hey new guy here ,
dont know what to put so heres me car

DSCF91102-1-1.jpg

DSCF91272.jpg

DSCF9128.jpg

DSCF9881.jpg

New members require 10 posts before being allowed to post up any pictures. I have approved it for you this time. T9 man.

Last edited:
May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.
You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Please note: You can only post pictures or links when you have 10 posts and your account has been upgraded (your username will be shown in bold).This is why your post didn't show up but I've authorised it.

We had to do this to stop spammers but it does encourage new members to get involved and a chance to see what a great friendly site this is.

Greetings and Welcome to TorqueCars My Friend! :)

Where did you get that rev counter from? it did give me a chuckle :lol:

had it all made at (Removed advertising name as per our T&C's) 115 bloody pound lol ,,

but its a one of so i stand out from the crowd lol

i am new to this site where u from mate ??

naa i have been set back with the ph1 bummper now this month i need to put a new cluch in ill have it in november lol put the blue carpet n seats in need to do the door cards aint got them off the guy yet tho