Similarities between you and your car?

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Is your car getting like you or are you getting like your car? What similarities do you share with your car?

My car is an Audi and since buying it I have tried to present a friendly but professional image. I'm pretty bad in the mornings generally but the Audi has never missed a beat!

The car is dependable, reliable, quick, handles nicely, an all round good performer, economical to run and nice to look at ... ... ... ... ... so i guess I have little in common with it after all! :lol:

My car is slow, not bad looking but covered in imperfections; and only works when it feels like it.. So plenty in common.

so what can i say for a nova?in its 20's still going strong and loves to burn rubber lol :D i bit ugly but always on time just like me!!

My car is an arrogant and self righteous thing. It expects things like servicing done on time and other routine maintenance carried out properly.

Neither I nor it have changed. I'm arrogant and self righteous in the same way. I have little patience with agressive drivers, my opinion is always right and no-one else is allowed to have their own opinion.

I abhor road rage, and happily use my 6'4" height and build to match if necessary when things get difficult.

And the car is French. I'm not, therefore, I can be forgiven my temperament. :)

Only kidding

My car is an arrogant and self righteous thing. It expects things like servicing done on time and other routine maintenance carried out properly.

Neither I nor it have changed. I'm arrogant and self righteous in the same way. I have little patience with agressive drivers, my opinion is always right and no-one else is allowed to have their own opinion.

I abhor road rage, and happily use my 6'4" height and build to match if necessary when things get difficult.

And the car is French. I'm not, therefore, I can be forgiven my temperament. :)

Only kidding

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha