Show your car you care

pgarner

TC ModFather
Car
Octy smoke machine
Ok the great weathers been here for around a week. How many have been out and treated they cars to a good wash and wax ?

After a small issue at work last week the car was covered in a fine layer of whey powder. so thinking it might be a good idea to get it washed off. After 3 hard hours of hosing scrubbing bit of polishing for a small scratch and waxing it. at last its back to a decent shine.

2489510520_9a5830ddbb.jpg

shame the alloys are letting it down, but there only on for the MOT on friday then ill get the audi ones back on

Gave mine a wash on the weekend, didnt wax it all though - takes forever! :p

Going to get a clay bar and some other stuff like some nice cloths, then redo it in a week or two.

I showed mine the hose pipe for first time in about 2 years. And cleaned out the inside. Goes much better now - not so much because of reduced weight but more because there's less clutter in the footwell so I can get the accelerator down a bit further ;)

I gave my baby a good wash on the outside (inside is clean anyway). I washed every single part of the outside and it look amazing in the sun.....

It rained the next day!

last week - didnt wax tho - needs doing again has a fine layer of sand on it

ok seeing as i have no car for today had a len of the wifes. got board as had nothing to keep me busy in the house so went and washed polished and waxed hers
2496892818_9b1da84be9.jpg
my nexts def going to be a dark colour:D

I love waxing my bonnet, its just so awesome after a good wax.

Although I have a few stone chips/one large light scratch now.

I wont get a black car again despite how cool it looks clean lol.

busy with exams just now but once theyre done the cars getting the full autoglym treatment (took me ages to save up n buy all the autoglym products -theres loads of them) with a meguiars clay bar treatment before the polishing and glossing.

aye ge us the civic for a day after you get the 18 engine in it and all hink about it :D

nah the blacks shown up really well. the bora was looking good as well but couldnt get the shine on it. need touch up pens for both as theres a few stone chips on both bonnets needing taken care of

a nice bird left a prezzie on it about 10 mins after finishing the golf so peed off at that.

wot a day in a civic for an couple of hours work. the bora was about 3 hours and the golf about hour and half to 2 hours. didnt do the glass thou

thinking about getting a buffer but worried about the swirels
has anybody used one before?

Hahaha! I'll tell you what, if we all go on a track day sometime (after the conversion)...you can have a lap or 2 as long as you wash it afterwards! Inside and out! :lol: :lol:

washed mine on sat, washed, stone chips covered, t-cut colour restorer,

meguires wax, auto glym glass polish, so probabily about 30 quids worth

of gear............20 mins later a sea gull with diarhia decided my car was a

toilet!! NOT HAPPY

washed mine on sat, washed, stone chips covered, t-cut colour restorer,

meguires wax, auto glym glass polish, so probabily about 30 quids worth

of gear............20 mins later a sea gull with diarhia decided my car was a

toilet!! NOT HAPPY

LMAO!!!

I find that washing mine and then sprinkling some dust over it is enough to deter the birds :confused: